What an incredible update to Wilson favourite series that is geared towards the competitive player ...
The new Wilson Blade V7 series features Wilson's FlexFeel carbon mapping technology that has made the Clash series such a success. FlexFeel has allowed Wilson to provide flex where you need and want it in a racquet while providing incredible stability as well. Flexfeel gives you an incredible connected-to-the-ball feel on contact. It further enhances the feel and control the Blade series is so well know for ...
It's an amazing technology.
The Blade 98 V7 18x20 is geared towards the serious player that values control above all else. A full, fast swing is definitely needed due to the dense 18x20 string pattern that requires the player to generate their own pace and spin.
If you are a competitive player looking for a racquet that with a soft feel and that will help you harness your own power and spin the Wilson Blade 98 V7 18x20 is the racquet for you ...
Wilson Blade 98 v7 18x20 Tennis Racquet
Showcasing a brand new tri-colored design with clean lines and an elastic paint finish, the Blade 98 (18x20) V7.0 backs up its sharp design with cutting-edge innovation for next-level performance. FeelFlex technology, an evolution of the revolutionary FreeFlex technology in Clash, features carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the racket frame to deliver a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Other upgrades include a Top Grip Taper for a more comfortable top-hand grip and reduced spec variance from frame to frame.
- Dense string pattern provides added stability and classic control
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Head Size: 98 sq inches / 630 sq cm
- String Pattern: 18x20
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight: 10.8 ounces / 305 grams
- Balance: 7 pts HL / 320 mm
- Swingweight: coming soon
- Beam Width: 20.6mm FB
Racquet comes unstrung and without a cover.